I Want To Do Beauty Experiment

YES! I want to do make up experiment before I'm to old to do it hahaha...

So recently I was so drowned in make up beauty tutorial videos, if you like Korean make up I recommend to look at Jung Sae Mool video on you tube. Also don't forget cl2425, and once in a while interesting make up and hair styling from meejmuse, beautifymeh, xteener, sasakisasahi, or frheadtotoe. Maybe you also know Michelle Phan too, but I like her beauty tips better than make up tutorial.

What I'm into is ulzzang eyes make up, like winged eyeliner, but every time I try it's not ulzzang....


Actually that's also my first time I'm trying Silver Summer Make Up from Jung Sae Mool with equipment as it is (@_@)" it's a failure though...

it's another try for ulzzang eyes


I have trouble with applying pencil liner, I prefers to liquid eye liner and I never wear gel eye liner or compact eyeliner. Sometime I use black or dark brown eyeshadow and dab it on to make the eye line.

I like my last make up though, I feel more fresh hehehe...

See ya... (^___^)

3 comments:

oakleyses said...

north face outlet, vans, soccer jerseys, hollister clothing, north face outlet, mont blanc pens, reebok outlet, nike huaraches, longchamp uk, hermes belt, insanity workout, celine handbags, herve leger, new balance shoes, baseball bats, hollister, mcm handbags, valentino shoes, ray ban, abercrombie and fitch, oakley, soccer shoes, bottega veneta, ghd hair, nike air max, jimmy choo outlet, nike roshe run, timberland boots, asics running shoes, iphone cases, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, hollister, nike trainers uk, mac cosmetics, converse outlet, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, louboutin, ralph lauren, babyliss, lancel, instyler, nike air max, wedding dresses, lululemon, p90x workout, gucci, converse, vans outlet

menna said...

فرسان العرب
شركة تنظيف بالبخار في الرياض
شركات التنظيف بالبخار في الرياض
ارخص شركة تنظيف بالبخار في الرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف بالبخار في الرياض
شركات تنظيف المفروشات بالبخار في الرياض
شركة تنظيف قصور في الرياض
ارخص شركة تنظيف قصور في الرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف قصور في الرياض
شركات تنظيف قصور في الرياض
شركة مكافحة الحشرات الرياض
شركات مكافحة الحشرات الرياض
افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات الرياض
ارخص شركة مكافحة حشرات الرياض

menna said...

فني تركيب سيراميك بدبى
تكسير سيراميك في دبى

Post a Comment

www.minipuchi.blogspot.com by Amelia Hoo. Powered by Blogger.